Our mission at APS is to provide quality care for our clients. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to our director, Dr. Jocelyn Pan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 510-818-0893.
Appletree Psychological Services currently has the following positions open:
- Registered Psychological Assistant:
- Required: M.A. degree or higher in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Educational Psychology or MFT interns.
- Responsibilities: Conduct psychological testing, home and/or school visits, extensive research on mental health issues, preparation of mental health workshops, and co-facilitating group therapy for children and adolescents.
- Licensed Mental Health Professionals:
- Psychologists, LMFTs, or LCSWs.