Skip to content
- Individual Therapy for children/adolescents, adults, and elderly.
- Couples Therapy.
- Family Therapy.
Psychological & Psychoeducational Assessments
- IQ tests
- Academic achievement tests
- Personality tests
- Career counseling/tests
- Diagnostic tests including ADHD and learning disabilities
- A comprehensive evaluation and report, which also includes school accommodations, 504 plan suggestions, parental suggestions, strategies to improve weaknesses in learning, etc.
- Evaluation on psychological and emotional readiness for medical procedures including gastric bypass.
- Personal injury (Psychological trauma) treatment, report writing, and testifying in court.
- Immigration and Naturalization related evaluation.
- Evaluation for crime victims, domestic violence related, and abuse related traumatized victims.
Executive Functioning Skills Training
- Assessment to identify specific weaknesses to work on
- This can include emotional regulation, time management, communication with others, making and executing plans, etc.
- Personalized plan to work on identified goals or targeted areas.
- Mid-week followup to keep the client on track.
- Work closely with students and encourage independence.
- Anger management (12-32 sessions).
- Parenting class (20 sessions).
- Effective Learning Training for adolescents (16 sessions).
- Memory Training for adults (12 sessions).